what college REALLY is
a facebook post from a fellow princetonian
“Does anyone know how to apply to start a new club on campus? I have been interested in Latin scholars predating Archimedes for a long time now, and I know many of you must feel the same way! I intend for the group to meet in Frist on Thursday nights at 10pm, and we could all just share our favourite passages from scholastic works and bask in the glow of classical literature. As an incentive to attend the first class, I will be burning the remaining four pounds of my pubic hair at Blair Arch, Monday morning at 9 am. Please donate!”
1.) wonderfully academic and fascinating
2.) like seriously wtf. totally utterly bizarre.
whens the weekend..
..fuck its monday.
its 50 degrees outside.
abbreviated reason of why italia is awesome
- dear dad, ‘gracias’ and ‘bonjour’ aren’t italian, but thats okay because
- its funny
- tour guides speak english with accents
- finding out why yellow fever is growing among europeans.
abbreviated reasons why italia is not so awesome
- everyone drives hatchbacks.
- but one gallon of gas = NINE US DOLLARS1?!?!
- speaking of dollars and CURRENCY
- 100 u.s. dollars = 81 euros, but theres an exchange rate (see below)
- in reality: 100 u.s. dollars = 58 euros (worst rate i saw)
- sparkling water (aka water with gas): 1.5 euros
- drinking water: 2 euros ?!?
- coke: 3 euros
- hot enough to bake pizza on the sidewalks
i skipped some of the more obvious stuff, but seriously… what a vacation…
memories for life.